High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
C.K.SUHAIB, S/O.HASHIM, AGED 18 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 2931 of 2007  RD-KL 8183 (18 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 2931 of 2007()
1. C.K.SUHAIB, S/O.HASHIM, AGED 18 YEARS,
2. ABDUL KHADER @ PONNICHI KHADER,
3. KODUVAN PEEDIKAYIL ANWAR,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.ABDUL JAWAD
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.R.UDAYABHANU
O R D E R
K.R.UDAYABHANU, J.B.A.NO.2931 OF 2007
Dated this the 18th day of May 2007
ORDERThe petitioners are accused 5 to 7 in Crime No.191/2007 of Payyannoor Police Station registered under Sections143, 147, 148, 452, 324, 307, 342, 323 r/w 149 IPC. They are in custody since 07.05.2007.
2. Heard both sides.
3. It is hereby ordered that the petitioners shall be released on bail on executing a bond for Rs.25,000/- each with two solvent sureties each for the like sum to the satisfaction of the court below. They shall not in any manner interfere with the investigation. The petitioners are directed that they shall report before the Investigating Officer on every Friday at 10.a.m. until the final report is filed. The application is allowed. K.R.UDAYABHANU
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.