High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
JAYACHANDRAN, S/O.JAYADEVAPANICKER v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 2850 of 2007  RD-KL 8193 (18 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 2850 of 2007()
1. JAYACHANDRAN, S/O.JAYADEVAPANICKER,
2. RAMAKRISHNAN ALIAS RAJENDRAN,
3. RADHAKRISHNAN ALIAS RAJU,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.K.V.ANIL KUMAR
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.R.UDAYABHANU
O R D E R
K.R.UDAYABHANU, JB.A.NO.2850 OF 2007
Dated this the 18th day of May, 2007
ORDERThis is a petition filed under Section 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure. The petitioners are the accused in Crime No.147/2007 of Pooyappally Police Station registered under Sections 8(1), 8(2) and 55(g) of the Abkari Act on the allegation that the petitioners were found in possession of 5 litres of arrack and 15 litres of wash. They are in custody since 26.4.2007.
2. Heard both sides.
3. It is hereby ordered that the petitioners shall be released on bail on each of them executing a bond for Rs.25,000/- with two solvent sureties each for the like sum to the satisfaction of the court below. They shall not in any manner interfere with the investigation. The petitioners are directed that they shall report before the investigating officer on every Friday at 10.a.m. until the final report is filed. The application is allowed as above. K.R.UDAYABHANU
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.