High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BIJOY.T.B., AGED 27 YEARS v. THE STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - Bail Appl No. 2413 of 2007  RD-KL 8260 (23 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 2413 of 2007()
1. BIJOY.T.B., AGED 27 YEARS,
2. GEORGEKUTTY @ GEORGE, AGED 26 YEARS,
3. BINOY T.B., AGED 29 YEARS,
1. THE STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.C.C.THOMAS
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V.RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No. 2413/2007 Dated this 23rd day of May, 2007
O R D E RPetitioners who are the accused in Crime No.52/2007 of Puthenvelikkara Police Station, Ernakulam, for offences punishable under Sections 143, 147, 148, 326 and 307 IPC read with section 149 I.P.C., seek anticipatory bail.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor opposed the application.
3. Anticipatory bail cannot be granted in a case of this nature. But at the same time, I am inclined to permit the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer for the purpose of interrogation and then to have their applications for bail considered by the Magistrate having jurisdiction. Accordingly, the petitioners shall surrender before the investigating officer on any day between 29-5-2007 and 31-5-2007 for the purpose of interrogation and recovery of incriminating material, if any. The petitioners shall thereafter be produced on the B.A.2413/2007 2 same day before the Magistrate who shall consider their applications for regular bail preferably on the same date on which such applications are filed. The application is disposed of as above. V.RAMKUMAR,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.