High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
GOPINATH P.R. SECTION OFFICER v. SREE SANKARACHARYA UNIVERSITY OF - WA No. 1988 of 2005  RD-KL 8272 (23 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1988 of 2005()
1. GOPINATH P.R. SECTION OFFICER,
2. MANOHAR E.O. SECTION OFFICER,
1. SREE SANKARACHARYA UNIVERSITY OF
2. THE VICE CHANCELLOR, SREE SANKARACHARYA
3. THE STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
4. N.MALESWARAN, ASSISTANT REGISTRAR,
5. JACOB ITTOOP, S/O.ITTOOP, AGED 49,
For Petitioner :SRI.ASOK M.CHERIAN
For Respondent :SRI.KRISHNAKUMAR MANGOT,SC,SANSKRIT UTY.
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E RK.S.Radhakrishnan &
Antony Dominic, JJ.
W.A.No.1988 of 2005
Dated this the 23rd day of May, 2007.
Radhakrishnan,J.Learned counsel for the appellants submits that this Writ Appeal has become infructuous and it can be dismissed. Accordingly, this Writ Appeal is dismissed as infructuous. K.S.Radhakrishnan, Judge. Antony Dominic Judge. ess 23/5
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.