High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
T.V. PRABHAKARAN, S/O. KUNJIRAMAN v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 3000 of 2007  RD-KL 8376 (23 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 3000 of 2007()
1. T.V. PRABHAKARAN, S/O. KUNJIRAMAN,
2. T.V. KUNJIKRISHNAN @ KOMAN,
3. T.V. SANTHOSH, S/O. KUNHIRAMAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
For Petitioner :SRI.T.MADHU
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V.RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No. 3000/2007 Dated this 23rd day of May, 2007
O R D E RPetitioners who are the accused Nos. 2, 4 and 5 in Crime No.105/2007 of Neeleswaram Police Station for an offence punishable under Section 306 IPC, seek anticipatory bail.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor opposed the application.
3. Anticipatory bail cannot be granted in a case of this nature. But at the same time, I am inclined to permit the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer for the purpose of interrogation and then to have their applications for bail considered by the Magistrate having jurisdiction. Accordingly, the petitioners shall surrender before the investigating officer on any day between 29-5-2007 and 31-5-2007 for the purpose of interrogation and recovery of incriminating material, if any. The petitioners shall thereafter be produced on the B.A.3000/2007 2 same day before the Magistrate who shall consider their applications for regular bail preferably on the same date on which such applications are filed. The application is disposed of as above. V.RAMKUMAR,
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.