High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.P.UPENDRAN, KALAPURA KOVILAKAMPARAMBU v. THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HRD) - WP(C) No. 29238 of 2006(E)  RD-KL 8593 (25 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 29238 of 2006(E)
1. K.P.UPENDRAN, KALAPURA KOVILAKAMPARAMBU,
2. SINDHU K.U.,D/O.K.P.UPENDRAN,
1. THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HRD),
For Petitioner :SRI.P.B.SAHASRANAMAN
For Respondent :SRI.M.PATHROSE MATTHAI (SR.)
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
O R D E R
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, J.W.P.(C) No.29238 of 2006-E
Dated this the 25th day of May, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The petitioners claim appointment under the Dying-in-harness scheme for the second petitioner. Her representation Ext.P1, and also the representation filed by them and another Ext.P3 are pending. The petitioners pray for a direction to the respondent to consider and pass orders on them.
2. I heard the learned Standing Counsel for the respondent also.
3. The Writ Petition is disposed of directing the respondent to consider and pass orders on Exts.P1 and P3, in accordance with law, within one month from the date of production of a copy of this judgment.
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, JUDGE.MS
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.