High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NARAYANAN M.K. HEAD CLERK v. THE COMMERCIAL TAXES DEPARTMENT - WP(C) No. 13609 of 2006(T)  RD-KL 8625 (25 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 13609 of 2006(T)
1. NARAYANAN M.K. HEAD CLERK,
1. THE COMMERCIAL TAXES DEPARTMENT,
2. THE JOINT COMMISSIONER I,
For Petitioner :SRI.G.HARIHARAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR
O R D E R
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, J.W.P.(C) No.13609 of 2006-T
Dated this the 25th day of May, 2007
J U D G M E N T
The petitioner is the Head Clerk working in the Commercial Taxes Department. He claims promotion to the post of Assistant Commercial Taxes Officer. Claiming this relief he has filed Exts.P1 and P4 representations. The prayer of the petitioner is for a direction to the competent authority to dispose of those representations. He also relies on Ext.P6 judgment in which similar directions were given.
2. I heard the learned Government Pleader for the respondents.
3. The first respondent is directed to consider and pass orders on Ext. P4, in accordance with law, within two months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment.
K.BALAKRISHNAN NAIR, JUDGE.MS
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.