High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SAJITH, S/O.CHATHU v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - Bail Appl No. 3048 of 2007  RD-KL 8658 (25 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 3048 of 2007()
1. SAJITH, S/O.CHATHU,
2. SUNIL KUMAR, S/O.KUMARAN,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.KRISHNADAS P. NAIR
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bail Application NO.3048/2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioners who are accused Nos. 2 and 4 in Crime No.321/2007 of Vadakara Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 143, 147, 148, 324 and 307 IPC read with Section 149 IPC, seek their enlargement on bail.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioners and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offences, the
duration of judicial custody of the
petitioners, the present
stage of investigation and the other circumstances of the
am inclined to grant bail to the petitioners but only
from a future date. Accordingly, the petitioners
to be released on bail with effect from 4.6.2007, on each of
them executing a bond
for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand
only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the
the J.F.C.M, Vadakara and subject to the
(a). The petitioners shall report before the C.I of Police, Vadakara between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays. B.A.3048/2007
(b). The petitioners shall not enter the limits of Vadakara police station until further orders except for the purpose of complying condition No.(a).
(c). The petitioners shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall they attempt to tamper with the evidence for the prosecution.
(d). The petitioners shall not commit any offence while on bail.
4. If the petitioners commit breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to them shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above. V.RAMKUMAR
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.