High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M/S.SRIRAM INVESTMENTS LTD. v. GANESH PRASAD, AGED 28 YEARS - WA No. 1176 of 2007  RD-KL 8746 (28 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1176 of 2007()
1. M/S.SRIRAM INVESTMENTS LTD.,
1. GANESH PRASAD, AGED 28 YEARS,
2. REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY,
3. SECRETARY, REGIONAL TRANSPORT
For Petitioner :SRI.P.SANJAY
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L. DATTU, C.J. & K.T. SANKARAN, J.W.A. No.1176 of 2007 Dated this, the 28th day of May, 2007.
H.L. DATTU, C.J. The appellant, being aggrieved by the order passed by the learned single Judge in W.P.(C)No.31315/06 dated 8th February, 2007, is before us in this appeal.
2. At the time of admission, learned counsel appearing for the appellant would submit that the learned single Judge, without hearing the appellant viz., the 3rd respondent in the writ petition, has passed the order. In our opinion, the appellant need necessarily make an appropriate application before the learned single Judge either for recalling the order passed on merit or for review of the order. When that remedy is available to the appellant, in our opinion, the appeal need not be entertained for the present. Accordingly, the appeal is rejected. However, liberty is reserved to the appellant to make an appropriate application before the learned single Judge for appropriate relief. Ordered accordingly. Sd/- H.L. DATTU, CHIEF JUSTICE. Sd/- K.T. SANKARAN,
JUDGE.Sk/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.