High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
PRADEEP K.P., S/O.SREEDHARAN NAIR v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE - Bail Appl No. 2852 of 2007  RD-KL 8760 (28 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 2852 of 2007()
1. PRADEEP K.P., S/O.SREEDHARAN NAIR,
2. GEORGE JOHN, S/O.M.K.JOHN,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY THE
For Petitioner :SRI.DENIZEN KOMATH
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V.RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No. 2852/2007 Dated this 28th day of May, 2007
O R D E RPetitioners who are the first and second accused in Crime No.98/2007 of Meppadi Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 457, 511 and 380 IPC read with section 34 I.P.C., seek anticipatory bail. The occurrence took place on 1.5.2007.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor opposed the application.
3. Anticipatory bail cannot be granted in a case of this nature. But at the same time, I am inclined to permit the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer for the purpose of interrogation and then to have their applications for bail considered by the Magistrate having jurisdiction. Accordingly, the petitioners shall surrender before the investigating officer on any day between 4-6- 2007 and 6-6-2007 for the purpose of interrogation and recovery of incriminating material, if any. The petitioners shall thereafter be produced on the same day before the Magistrate who shall release them on bail on appropriate conditions. The application is disposed of as above. V.RAMKUMAR,
JUDGEmrcs B.A.2852/2007 2
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.