High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
REMADEVI.M.A., STAFF NURSE v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY ITS SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 34166 of 2006(P)  RD-KL 886 (11 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 34166 of 2006(P)
1. REMADEVI.M.A., STAFF NURSE,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY ITS SECRETARY,
2. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICE,
3. DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER,
For Petitioner :SRI.P.RAVINDRAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K.DENESAN, J.WP(C)No. 34166 OF 2006
Dated this the 11th January, 2007.
The petitioner is now working as Staff Nurse Gr.I. She entered service as Staff Nurse Gr.II. Subsequently she got transfer from her parent district to another district. She was granted benefits taking into account her seniority from the date of original advice. Subsequently when the seniority list has been prepared she is not given the credit of service in the parent district on the ground that incumbents who got transfer on request are liable to forfeit their seniority in the parent district. The petitioner submits that she did not make a request to get transfer to the present district after forfeiting her seniority and therefore the matter requires reconsideration. Ext.P9 representation filed by the petitioner is pending before the first respondent.
2. Counsel for the petitioner submits that early decision on Ext.P9 is necessary and therefore this Court may issue appropriate directions.
3. Heard the Govt. Pleader also. In the circumstances there shall be an order directing the first respondent to consider Ext.P9 with reference to relevant records, take decision in accordance with law and communicate the same to WPC 34166/2006 2 the petitioner within two months from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment along with a copy of the writ petition. Writ petition is disposed of accordingly. K.K.DENESAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.