High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
M/S.MEENA PALACE (LTD) v. KUNNOTH FIRDOUSE, AGED 25/OO - Tr P(C) No. 203 of 2006  RD-KL 9037 (30 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMTr P(C) No. 203 of 2006()
1. M/S.MEENA PALACE (LTD),
1. KUNNOTH FIRDOUSE, AGED 25/OO,
2. RAMATH THAZHA KUNIYIL NABEEZA,
3. P.M.ABDUL NAZIR, AGED 35/00,
4. PARAMBATH MEENAKSHI, AGED 62/00,
5. KERALA FINANCIAL CORPORATION,
6. KOZHIKODE CORPORATION, REP. BY
For Petitioner :SRI.MANJERI SUNDERRAJ
For Respondent :SRI.B.G.BHASKAR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.N.KRISHNAN
O R D E R
M.N.KRISHNAN, J.Tr.P.C.No: 203 OF 2006
Dated this the 30th May, 2007.
This petition is filed to direct transfer of O.S.185/02 and O.S.191/02 pending before the Munsiff's Court, Kozhikode to the Principal Sub Court, Kozhikode for the purpose of joint trial with indigent suit O.P.3/2002.
2. Perused the order of the learned District Judge and heard counsel for both sides.
3. A perusal of the order would reveal that indigent O.P.3/02 has not been even decided so as to whether the petitioner is to be permitted to sue as an indigent person. It is also contended that earlier two original petitions, 237/03 and 272/04 were disposed of. The reason shown in dismissing the earlier application was that the issue to be considered in the indigent O.P was only whether the petitioner be permitted to sue as a indigent person. Until and unless it is disposed of or allowed and converted as a suit and notice is issued, one cannot hold that O.P.3/02 has to be tried along with other suit that is sought to be requested for. Another point is that on the very same ground the earlier original petitions had been dismissed and the court was not at all in a position to entertain the present transfer application. Therefore the transfer Tr.P.C.203/06 2 petition is dismissed. But however, I make it clear that if O.P.3/02 is disposed of and the other matters are pending at that point of time the petitioner is at liberty to file appropriate application for proper consideration by the court. M.N.KRISHNAN Judge jj
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.