High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
STATE OF KERALA REP. BY THE v. ELSAMMA GEORGE.K., JUNIOR PUBLIC - WA No. 18 of 2005  RD-KL 9082 (30 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 18 of 2005()
1. STATE OF KERALA REP. BY THE
2. THE DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICE,
3. THE DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER HEALTH,
1. ELSAMMA GEORGE.K., JUNIOR PUBLIC
2. GEETHA.P.M., JUNIOR PUBLIC HEALTH
3. AMBIKA.T., JUNIOR PUBLIC HEALTH
For Petitioner :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
For Respondent :SRI.KALEESWARAM RAJ
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E R
K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN & ANTONY DOMINIC, JJ.
W.A. NO. 18 OF 2005
Dated this the 30th day of May, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Radhakrishnan, J.The matter is already covered by a Full Bench decision of this Court reported in State of Kerala v. Ponnamma (2005(4) KLT 987). In the circumstances, the writ appeal is allowed and the judgment of the learned Single Judge is set aside.
2. Counsel appearing for the contesting respondents submitted that they may be permitted to move the Government invoking Rule 39 of General Rules. They may do so about which we express no opinion. The writ appeal is disposed of in terms of the judgment of the Full Bench.
ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE.Rp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.