High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
YESUDAS, AGED 52, S/O.MATHIAS v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 2887 of 2007  RD-KL 9104 (30 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 2887 of 2007()
1. YESUDAS, AGED 52, S/O.MATHIAS,
2. LEELA YESUDAS,AGED 48,W/O.YESUDAS,
3. BIJU YESUDAS,AGED 24,S/O.YESUDAS,
4. BAIJU @ JOHNSON YESUDAS,AGED 20,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY
For Petitioner :SRI.P.V.GEORGE(PUTHIYIDAM)
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V.RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No.2887 /2007 Dated this the 30th day of May, 2007
O R D E RPetitioners who are accused Nos.4, 5, 2 and 3 in Crime No. 194 of 2007 of Anchalammood Police Station for offences punishable under Sections 498A, 363, 354 and 34 of I.P.C., seek anticipatory bail.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor opposed the application.
3. Anticipatory bail cannot be granted in a case of this nature. But at the same time, I am inclined to permit the petitioners to surrender before the Investigating Officer for the purpose of interrogation and then to have their applications for bail considered by the Magistrate having jurisdiction. Accordingly, the petitioners shall surrender before the investigating officer on any day between 6.6.2007 and 8.6.2007 for the purpose of interrogation and recovery of incriminating material, if any. The petitioners shall thereafter be produced on the same day before the Magistrate who shall release petitioners 1 and 2 (i.e.A4 and A5) on bail on appropriate conditions and consider the applications of B.A.2887/2007 -2- petitioners 3 and 4 (ie.A2 and A3) for regular bail preferably on the same date on which such applications are filed. This petition is disposed of as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.