High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
VISHNU S.NAIR, AGED 23 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY - Bail Appl No. 3217 of 2007  RD-KL 9208 (31 May 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 3217 of 2007()
1. VISHNU S.NAIR, AGED 23 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY
2. S.H.O., KALAMASSERY POLICE STATION.
For Petitioner :SRI.M.RAMESH CHANDER
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V.RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No. 3217/2007 Dated this 31st day of May, 2007
O R D E RThe petitioner seeks anticipatory bail on the allegation that Kalamassery police are at his heels in connection with the complaint filed by one Vincent who is carrying on the business of 'Rent a Car'.
2. The learned Public Prosecutor, on instruction, submitted that even though one Antony has lodged a complaint alleging that the petitioner purchased an Opel Astra Car from him and defaulted payment, no crime has been registered against the petitioner. If so, the apprehension of arrest and harassment entertained by the petitioner is without any basis.
3. This application is accordingly closed, recording the submission made by the learned Public Prosecutor. V.RAMKUMAR,
JUDGEmrcs B.A.No. 2
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.