High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
NARENDRAN, S/O. LATE KRISHNAN NAIR v. THE KATTOOR GRAMA PANCHAYATH - WP(C) No. 2705 of 2006(V)  RD-KL 9369 (4 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 2705 of 2006(V)
1. NARENDRAN, S/O. LATE KRISHNAN NAIR,
1. THE KATTOOR GRAMA PANCHAYATH,
2. THE TRIBUNAL FOR LOCAL SELF GOVERNMENT
3. THE SECRETARY TO THE GOVERNMENT,
For Petitioner :SRI.G.SREEKUMAR (CHELUR)
For Respondent :SRI.N.P.SAMUEL
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
K.M.JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C) No.2705 2006 V
Dated this the 4th day of June, 2007.
The petitioner seeks to challenge Ext.P4. His further prayer is to direct respondents 1 and 2 to consider the statutory appeal already preferred by the petitioner, which is pending as evidenced by Exts.P2 and P3, within such time as may be fixed by this court.
2. Case of the petitioner is briefly as follows: The petitioner is conducting a piggery in 15 acres of land on the basis of the licence given by the owner of the property. The petitioner applied for licence as evidenced by Ext.P1. But, it is seen refused by Ext.P4. Against Ext.P4, the petitioner has preferred an appeal before the 2nd respondent. In such circumstances, the writ petition is disposed of directing the 2nd respondent to take up the appeal preferred by the petitioner, which is evidenced by Exts.P2 and P3, if it has been preferred in time and if no decision has been taken so far, after hearing the petitioner and other affected parties, within a period of three months from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. Sd/- (K.M.JOSEPH)
JUDGEsk/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.