High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.H.ABDULLA, S/O.PALLIKUNHI HANHI v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE - Crl MC No. 1155 of 2007  RD-KL 9376 (4 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCrl MC No. 1155 of 2007()
1. P.H.ABDULLA, S/O.PALLIKUNHI HANHI,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
3. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
4. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
5. THE SUB DIVISIONAL MAGISTRATE,
For Petitioner :SRI.K.RAVEENDRAN
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice R.BASANT
O R D E R
R.BASANT, J.Crl.M.C.No.1155 of 2007
Dated this the 4th day of June 2007
O R D E RFinally when the petition came up for hearing, what remains is only an innocuous prayer. The proceedings initiated under Section 107 Cr.P.C has already come to an end and no relief is claimed in respect of that. So far as the criminal prosecution is concerned, the prayer was that the charge may be quashed but at the stage of hearing. Now there is only a prayer that there may be an early and expeditious disposal of the criminal prosecution.
2. It is for the petitioner to move the learned Magistrate for an out of turn early disposal of the case. If there be sufficient reason, certainly the learned Magistrate must take the case out of turn and dispose of the same. Needless to say, at any rate, expeditious disposal must be attempted by the learned Magistrate. No further reliefs are claimed.
3. This Criminal Miscellaneous Case is, in these circumstances, dismissed but with the above observations.
(R.BASANT, JUDGE)jsr // True Copy// PA to Judge Crl.M.C.No. 2 Crl.M.C.No. 3
ORDER21ST DAY OF MAY2007
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.