High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BOBBY THOMAS, S/O. K.V. THOMAS v. KERALA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD - WP(C) No. 32385 of 2004(E)  RD-KL 9543 (6 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 32385 of 2004(E)
1. BOBBY THOMAS, S/O. K.V. THOMAS,
1. KERALA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
2. THE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER,
3. THE WATSER APPELLATE AUTHORITY,
4. THE AKALAKKUNNAM GRAMA PANCHAYAT,
5. SRI. JOY. T. JOHN, POLLAKATTU HOUSE,
6. M.A. SEBASTIAN, HANNANAL HOUSE,
7. FR. JOSEPH, EDATHUMPARAMBIL,
8. K.C. OUSEPH, S/O. CHACKO,
For Petitioner :SRI.ABRAHAM MATHEW (VETTOOR)
For Respondent :SRI.G.GOPAKUMAR,SC, KSPCB
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P. (C) NO. 32385 OF 2004
Dated this the 6th day of June, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner approached this Court with certain grievance with regard to the alleged pollution caused by the 7th respondent. In view of the intervening developments in case the petitioner has still any grievances, he may approach the 2nd respondent, in which case, appropriate action in accordance with law with notice to the petitioner and respondents 4 to 6 will be taken within a period of three months from the date of receipt of complaint to abate the pollution. This writ petition is disposed of as above.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.