High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SANJAY V.HARIDAS, HARIKRIPA v. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY SECRETARY - WP(C) No. 11851 of 2004(J)  RD-KL 9651 (6 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 11851 of 2004(J)
1. SANJAY V.HARIDAS, HARIKRIPA,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REP. BY SECRETARY,
2. KERALA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD,
3. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR, KOLLAM.
5. ENVIRONMENTAL EGINEER, POLLUTION CONTROL
6. TOWN PLANNING OFFICER, KOLLAM.
7. CORPORATION OF KOLLAM, REP. BY
8. ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,
9. PREMA MOHANDAS, W/O.MOHAN DAS, VANCHIYIL
For Petitioner :SRI.V.PHILIP MATHEW
For Respondent :SRI.BABU JOSEPH KURUVATHAZHA,SC,POLU.C.
The Hon'ble MR. Justice KURIAN JOSEPH
O R D E R
KURIAN JOSEPH, J.W.P.(C). NO. 11851 OF 2004
Dated this the 6th day of June, 2007.
J U D G M E N T
Petitioner approached this Court alleging the unauthorized functioning of a saw mill by the 9th respondent. It is made clear by this Court in the order in I.A. No. 7671/2004 dated 10.12.2004 that the 9th respondent shall not function the saw mill without licence issued by the Corporation of Kollam. Hence, no further orders are necessary in this writ petition. It is accordingly closed.
KURIAN JOSEPH, JUDGE.smp
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.