High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
SEBASTIAN JOSEPH,AGED 45 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 10707 of 2007(Y)  RD-KL 9656 (6 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 10707 of 2007(Y)
1. SEBASTIAN JOSEPH,AGED 45 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE BLOCK DEVELOPMENT OFFICER,
3. THE PROJECT OFFICER,DRDA,PAINAVU,
4. THE ASST.EXECUTIVE ENGINEER,OFFICE OF
For Petitioner :SRI.V.GOPIKRISHNA
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice S.SIRI JAGAN
O R D E R
S. SIRI JAGAN, J.W.P.(C)NO. 10707 OF 2007
DATED THIS THE 6th DAY OF JUNE, 2007
The petitioner is a contractor, who was undertaken and completed certain works on behalf of the respondents. He complains that the bill amount for the said work has not been paid yet. However, the petitioner submits that for the present, he would be satisfied with a direction to the 3rd respondent to dispose of Ext.P3 representation filed by the petitioner in this regard expeditiously.
2. In the above circumstances, I direct the 3rd respondent to consider and pass appropriate orders,in accordance with law, on Ext.P3 as expeditiously as possible, at any rate, within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of this judgment. The writ petition is disposed of as above.
S. SIRI JAGAN, JUDGEAcd
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.