High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
KAMALA BAI, W/O. PURUSHOTHAMAN v. THE STATE OF KERALA, REP.BY THE - WA No. 1711 of 2002  RD-KL 9748 (7 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWA No. 1711 of 2002()
1. KAMALA BAI, W/O. PURUSHOTHAMAN,
2. SUNITHA B.S. W/O. ANANDAN,
3. REEJA P.S., D/O. SUKESHINI, KURASSERIL
1. THE STATE OF KERALA, REP.BY THE
2. DIRECTOF OF HEALTH SERVICES,
3. THE DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER OF HEALTH
4. THE SUPERINTENDENT, SANATORIUM FOR CHEST
For Petitioner :DR.K.P.KYLASANATHA PILLAY
For Respondent :GOVERNMENT PLEADER
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.S.RADHAKRISHNAN The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC
O R D E RK.S.Radhakrishnan &
Antony Dominic, JJ.
W.A.No.1711 of 2002
Dated this the 7th day of June, 2007.
Radhakrishnan,J.Learned counsel for the appellants submits that this Writ Appeal has become infructuous and that it can be dismissed. Accordingly, this Writ Appeal is dismissed as infructuous. K.S.Radhakrishnan, Judge. Antony Dominic, Judge. ess 8/6
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.