High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
MATHEW VARGHESE, S/O. VARGHESE v. P.MARAPANDYAN - Con Case(C) No. 317 of 2007(S)  RD-KL 9766 (7 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMCon Case(C) No. 317 of 2007(S)
1. MATHEW VARGHESE, S/O. VARGHESE,
2. C.K.HARIHARAN PILLAI, S/O. KESAVAN NAIR,
3. D.MANOHARAN, S/O. K.S.DAMODARAN,
For Petitioner :SRI.ANIL THOMAS(T)
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble the Chief Justice MR.H.L.DATTU The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.T.SANKARAN
O R D E R
H.L.DATTU, C.J. & K.T.SANKARAN, J.CONTEMPT CASE (C) No.317 of 2007
Dated, this the 7th day of June, 2007
H.L.Dattu, C.J. After arguing the matter for quite some time, learned counsel for the petitioners seeks leave of the court to withdraw the contempt case.
2. Permission sought for is granted and the writ petition is dismissed as withdrawn.
3. Liberty is reserved to the petitioners, if they so desire, to question Annexure- C dt. 20.12.2006 in other appropriate proceedings. Ordered accordingly. (H.L.DATTU) CHIEF JUSTICE (K.T.SANKARAN)
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.