High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
BHARATHI NARAYANAN, AGED 60 YEARS v. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS - WP(C) No. 15309 of 2007(V)  RD-KL 9842 (8 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 15309 of 2007(V)
1. BHARATHI NARAYANAN, AGED 60 YEARS,
1. STATE OF KERALA, REPRESENTED BY ITS
2. THE SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
3. THE CIRCLE INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
4. THE DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE,
5. THE DISTRICT SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE
6. THE ASST.EXCISE COMMISSIONER,
7. THE DISTRICT COLLECTOR, ERNAKULAM.
8. NAVAS, AGED 35 YEARS, S/O.MEERAKUTTY,
9. AMEER, S/O.SAYED,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.C.THOMAS
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice P.R.RAMAN The Hon'ble MRS. Justice K.HEMA
O R D E R
P.R.RAMAN & K.HEMA, JJ.W.P.(C).NO.15309 OF 2007
Dated this the 8th day of June,2007
Raman,J.In view of the subsequent development and in view of the subsequent filing of the W.P.(C).No.16815/2007 this writ petition has become infructuous. Without prejudice to the right of the petitioner to prosecute the latter writ petition filed this writ petition is closed. P.R.RAMAN, Judge. K.HEMA, Judge. kcv. W.P.(C).NO.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.