High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
K.K.KRISHNAN NAMBOODIRI, AGED 57 YEARS v. POOVANI KSHETRA KSHEMA SAMITHY - WP(C) No. 17628 of 2007(W)  RD-KL 9868 (8 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 17628 of 2007(W)
1. K.K.KRISHNAN NAMBOODIRI, AGED 57 YEARS,
1. POOVANI KSHETRA KSHEMA SAMITHY,
2. PALIYAM GROUP DEVASWOM TRUST,
For Petitioner :SRI.SHOBY K.FRANCIS
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.N.KRISHNAN
O R D E R
M.N.KRISHNAN, J.W.P.(C) No.17628 of 2007 W
Dated this the 8th day of June, 2007.
This writ petition is filed seeking a direction to dispose of Ext.P2 as expeditiously as possible.
2. Ext.P2 is an application for temporary injunction filed in O.S.No.880/06 pending before the Subordinate Judge's Court, Thrissur. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that arguments notes had been submitted to the court in March, 2007 and the matter is still pending and therefore, there must be a direction to dispose of the matter at the earliest.
3. It is a settled principle that under Order XXXIX Rule 3, an injunction application has to be disposed of, as far as possible, within a period of 30 days. The matter is pending for long time and it is only W.P.(C) No.17628 of 2007 just and proper to direct the concerned Sub Judge to dispose of the matter as expeditiously as possible, and not later than six weeks from today. The Registry is directed to send a copy of this judgment to the Subordinate Judge's Court, Thrissur for necessary compliance. Sd/- (M.N.KRISHNAN)
JUDGEsk/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.