High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
P.R. RADHAKRISHNAN, AGED 48 v. C.K. RAJESH, S/O. RAGHAVAN - Tr P(C) No. 124 of 2007  RD-KL 9899 (8 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMTr P(C) No. 124 of 2007()
1. P.R. RADHAKRISHNAN, AGED 48,
2. MRS. SARALA DEVI, AGED 42,
1. C.K. RAJESH, S/O. RAGHAVAN,
For Petitioner :SRI.C.P.SAJI
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice M.N.KRISHNAN
O R D E R
M.N.KRISHNAN, J.Tr.P.(C). No.124 2007
Dated this the 8th day of June, 2007.
This petition is filed to withdraw A.S.No.303/06 pending before the Additional District Court, North Paravur to this court for disposal along with R.F.A.Nos.486/06, 524/06 and 95/07, which are pending before this court.
2. It is submitted that all these cases were disposed of by a common judgment and the points involved are common and a hearing by one court is necessary since, as per the jurisdictional aspect, the appeal is filed before the District Court, it is just and necessary to withdraw the same from the file of the said court to file of this court for common hearing.
3. This contention is well substantiated by the materials and therefore, A.S.No.303/06 pending before the Additional District Court, North Paravur is withdrawn from the file of that court and on receipt of the same, the Registry is directed to assign a new number and post along with R.F.A.No.486/06 and connected cases. This transfer petition is disposed of as above. Sd/- (M.N.KRISHNAN)
JUDGEsk/ //true copy// P.S. To Judge
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.