High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
R. ANANTHAKRISHNAN, WORKING AS v. THE CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA - WP(C) No. 1476 of 2007(A)  RD-KL 991 (12 January 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 1476 of 2007(A)
1. R. ANANTHAKRISHNAN, WORKING AS
1. THE CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA,
2. THE REGIONAL MANAGSER,
For Petitioner :SRI.R.MANOJ
For Respondent : No Appearance
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.K.DENESAN
O R D E R
K.K. DENESAN, J.= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = W.P.(C) No. 1476 OF 2007 A = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Dated this the 12th January, 2007
J U D G M E N T
Heard counsel for the petitioner and counsel for the respondents.
2. The challenge is to Ext. P1 order passed by the Asst. General Manager of the 1st respondent transferring the petitioner from Trivandrum to Vechoochira Branch. He has been directed to report for duty in the new place immediately. The petitioner feels aggrieved by the order of transfer. He has filed Ext. P5 representation before the Zonal Manager seeking to reconsider the order and permit him to continue at Trivandrum. Going by the dates shown in Ext. P5 it was sent on 7-12-2006.
3. Counsel for the respondents submits that the Zonal Manager to whom Ext. P5 is addressed will look into the grievance of the petitioner and appropriate decision will be taken. It is submitted that the petitioner who is directed to report immediately pursuant to Ext. P1 order has not so far reported for duty and since his service is very much required, the WPC No.1476 /2007 -2- petitioner shall immediately report for duty.
4. I am not inclined to pass any interim order though counsel for the petitioner submits that Ext. P1 may be kept in abeyance.
5. Having regard to all facts and circumstances there shall be an order directing the Zonal Manager of the 1st respondent to consider Ext. P5 and pass orders in accordance with law within one month from the date of receipt of a copy of the judgment. K.K. DENESAN
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.