High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
J.BALAYYAN, S/O JAMES NADAR v. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE - WP(C) No. 12254 of 2007(H)  RD-KL 9985 (11 June 2007)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMWP(C) No. 12254 of 2007(H)
1. J.BALAYYAN, S/O JAMES NADAR,
1. STATE OF KERALA REPRESENTED BY THE
2. THE JOINT REGISTRAR OF CO-OPERATIVE
3. THE SPECIAL SALE OFFICER,
4. TRIVANDRUM CO-OPERATIVE AGRICULTURAL
5. THE MANAGER, TRIVANDRUM AGRICULTURAL
For Petitioner :SRI.ABRAHAM MATHEW (VETTOOR)
For Respondent :SRI.D.KISHORE
The Hon'ble MR. Justice K.M.JOSEPH
O R D E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
W.P.(C).No. 12254 OF 2007
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dated this the 11th day of June, 2007
Petitioner challenges Ext.P5. By Ext.P5, the respondent bank has informed the petitioner that the sale of the mortgaged property was confirmed by the Joint Registrar and there is no question of consideration of the application of the petitioner.
2. Learned counsel for the Bank submits that if the petitioner remits Rs. 52,542/- in lump including the expense, if it is not included in the amount of Rs. 52,542/-, the respondent bank will re-convey the property.
3. Learned counsel for the petitioner submits that petitioner is ready and willing to pay the said amount. Recording the submission of the learned counsel for the parties, the writ petition is disposed of directing the 4th respondent bank to re-convey the property of the petitioner WPC No.12254/07 2 sold and purchased by the fourth respondent bank and covered by Ext.R4(d). upon the petitioner remitting a sum of Rs. 52,542/- and also meeting the expense for re-conveyance, if the amount of RS. 52,542/- does not include the expenses of re-conveyance. This direction will be complied only if the petitioner remits the amount within one month from today.
(K.M.JOSEPH, JUDGE)sv. WPC No.12254/07 3
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.