Over 2 lakh Indian cases. Search powered by Google!

Case Details


High Court of Rajasthan

Case Law Search

Indian Supreme Court Cases / Judgements / Legislation


BALTEJ SINGH & ORS. v STATE - CRLMB Case No. 5313 of 2007 [2007] RD-RJ 5191 (29 October 2007)

S.B.Cr.Misc. Bail App. No.5313/2007

(Baltej Singh & Ors. vs. State of Rajasthan)

Date of order : October 29, 2007


Mr.G.R.Punia, for the petitioners.

Mr.Ashok Upadhyaya, Public Prosecutor.

Heard learned counsel for the petitioners and the Public

Prosecutor for the State. Perused the order impugned.

Having considered the totality of facts and circumstances of the case and taking into account the oral arguments advanced by both the parties, I think it just and proper to enlarge the accused petitioners on bail.

Accordingly, the bail application filed under Sec. 439

Cr.P.C. is allowed and it is directed that petitioners Baltej Singh s/o Lal Singh, Manjeet Kaur w/o Satpal Singh, Rani w/o Laxman

Singh and Sarjeet Kaur w/o Balbir Singh be released on bail in

FIR No.218/2007, P.S. Tarangar, Distt. Churu provided each of them furnishes a personal bond in a sum of Rs.20,000/- with two sound and solvent sureties in the sum of Rs. 10,000/- each to the satisfaction of learned trial court for his/her appearance before that court on each and every date of hearing and whenever called upon to do so till the completion of the trial.

(H.R.PANWAR),J. m.asif/-


Reproduced in accordance with s52(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) from judis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court Websites


dwi Attorney | dui attorney | dwi | dui | austin attorney | san diego attorney | houston attorney | california attorney | washington attorney | minnesota attorney | dallas attorney | alaska attorney | los angeles attorney | dwi | dui | colorado attorney | new york attorney | new jersey attorney | san francisco attorney | seattle attorney | florida attorney | attorney | london lawyer | lawyer michigan | law firm |

Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.