High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Mohammad Haneef v. State Of U.P Thru' Secretary Revenue And Finance U.P. & Oth. - WRIT - C No. 9030 of 2005  RD-AH 1224 (3 May 2005)
WP NO. 9030 OF 2005
HON'BLE YATINDRA SINGH, J.
HON'BLE R.K. RASTOGI, J.
1. The petitioner is permitted to implead respondent no. 6.
2. This writ petition is for a direction to the respondents to pay compensation to the petitioner for the land acquired.
3. We have heard counsel for petitioner and standing counsel for the respondents.
4. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file representation before respondent no. 6. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by respondent no. 6 by a speaking order, if possible, within three-months from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order; other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelope along with the representation. Respondent no. 6 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.