High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Vishal Lochan v. Collector & D.M.& Others - WRIT - C No. 14717 of 2000  RD-AH 5085 (27 October 2005)
Writ Petition No. 14717 2000
HON'BLE YATIDNRA SINGH, J.
HON'BLE R.K. RASTOGI, J.
1. This writ petition is against the recovery of electricity dues.
2. We have heard counsel for petitioner and standing counsel and Sri WH Khan for the respondents. According to the petitioner the electricity dues are against the brother of the petitioner and it can not be recovered from the him.
3. This writ petition was entertained on 3.4.2000 and an interim order was granted. No counter affidavit has been filed.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file a representation before respondent no. 3 within one month from today. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by respondent no. 3 by a speaking order, if possible, within three-months from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order; other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelope along with the representation. Respondent no. 3 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner. Till the representation of the petitioner is decided the recovery proceeding shall be kept in abeyance.
4. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.