Over 2 lakh Indian cases. Search powered by Google!

Case Details


High Court of Judicature at Allahabad

Case Law Search

Indian Supreme Court Cases / Judgements / Legislation


WRIT - C No. 73618 of 2005 - WRIT - C No. 73618 of 2005 [2005] RD-AH 6770 (2 December 2005)


This is an UNCERTIFIED copy for information/reference. For authentic copy please refer to certified copy only. In case of any mistake, please bring it to the notice of Joint Registrar(Copying).


Hon'ble R.K.Agrawal, J.

Hon'ble Saroj Bala, J

Shri K.C. Sinha has appeared on behalf of Respondent No. 1 and Shri Siddarth has appeared on behalf of Respondent No. 6.

Let notice be sent to respondent Nos. 2 to 5 fixing 20th December, 2005.

List on 20.12.2005.

All the respondents may file the counter affidavit on or before 17.12.2005. Rejoinder affidavit may be filed on or before the date fixed.

Connect with writ petition No. 51768 of 2005, in view of the interim order passed in the said writ petition. The petitioners are also entitled for an order in the same terms.

"Until further orders of this court the respondents are restrained from withdrawing the subsidy advanced to the petitioners. Respondent No. 2 is further directed to provide a copy of the new policy decision to the petitioners within two weeks from the date an application is made by the petitioners along with certified copy of this order before respondent No. 2."

Dt: 02.12.05/73618/05



Reproduced in accordance with s52(q) of the Copyright Act 1957 (India) from judis.nic.in, indiacode.nic.in and other Indian High Court Websites


dwi Attorney | dui attorney | dwi | dui | austin attorney | san diego attorney | houston attorney | california attorney | washington attorney | minnesota attorney | dallas attorney | alaska attorney | los angeles attorney | dwi | dui | colorado attorney | new york attorney | new jersey attorney | san francisco attorney | seattle attorney | florida attorney | attorney | london lawyer | lawyer michigan | law firm |

Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.