High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Haji Abdul Gani v. State Of U.P. Through Prin.Secy. Energy, Lucknow & Others - WRIT - C No. 27975 of 2003  RD-AH 7925 (21 December 2005)
HON. YATINDRA SINGH, J
HON. SHISHIR KUMAR, J
1. This writ petition is against the recovery proceeding for payment of electricity dues.
2. We have heard Sri S.B. Singh counsel for the petitioner and the Standing Counsel for the respondents.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file a representation before respondent no.3. In case any representation is filed within four months from today, it may be decided by the respondent by a speaking order, if possible with three months from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file a certified copy of this order; other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelope along with his representation. The concerned respondent after taking decision on the representation will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. In case the petitoner deposits 1/3rd of the disputed amount along with his representation before respondent no.3, then the recovery proceeding shall remain in abeyance till disposal of his representation.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
W.P. No.27975 of 2003
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.