High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Keshav Chauhan v. State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - C No. 28806 of 2006  RD-AH 10077 (23 May 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
1. The petitioner has filed this writ petition against the order dated 19.4.2006 by which licence of his fair price shop was suspended.
2. We have heard counsel for the petitioner and the Standing Counsel for the respondents.
3. The petitioner is permitted to correct the description of respondent no. 2.
3. By the impugned order explanation of the petitioner has been asked for. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file his explanation before respondent no. 2 within one month. In case the explanation is filed, it may be decided by respondent no. 2 by a reasoned order at an early date, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of explanation. The petitioner will file a certified copy of this order; necessary documents and a duly stamped self addressed envelope along with the explanation. The concerned authority after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.