High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Awadh Naresh v. State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - C No. 1778 of 2006  RD-AH 1206 (18 January 2006)
Hon.Yatindra Singh, J.
Hon.Shishir Kumar, J.
1. The petitioner was granted a mining lease on 1.4.2003 for a period of three years. A show cause notice was given to the petitioner on 10.9.2003. The petitioner replied for the same on 24.9.2003. According to the petitioner no orders have been passed, yet the recovery has been issued.
2. We have heard counsel for the petitioner and the learned Standing Counsel for the respondents.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner's reply filed before the respondent no.2 on 24.9.2003 be decided by the respondent no.2 by a speaking order, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of the certified copy of this order. The petitioner will file a copy of his reply-dated 24.9.2003, other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelope along with the certified copy of the order before respondent no.2 within a month. The respondent no.2 after taking decision on the reply will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. Till the representation of the petitioner is decided, recovery proceeding shall be kept in abeyance.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
W.P. No.1778 of 2006
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.