High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Smt. Bindu Devi v. Tahsildar- Mariyahun And Others - WRIT - C No. 41921 of 2006  RD-AH 13032 (4 August 2006)
Hon. Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh, J.
1. The petitioner was given an Income Certificate on 2.12.2005, which has been cancelled on 12.7.2006. Hence, the present writ petition.
2. We have heard learned Counsel for the petitioner and learned Standing counsel for the respondents. Learned counsel for petitioner submits that the certificate was cancelled without opportunity to the petitioner.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file a representation before respondent No.1. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by respondent No. 1 by a speaking order, if possible, within one month from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order, other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelop along with the representation. The respondent No.1 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. The impugned order dated 12.7.2006 shall be kept in abeyance till the disposal of the petitioner's representation.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.