High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Syed Mohd. Javed Hamid Zaidi And Others v. Union Of India Nad Others - WRIT - C No. 40968 of 2006  RD-AH 13140 (7 August 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh, J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh, J.
1. This is a writ petition against the order dated 29.6.2006 passed by respondent No.3
2. We have heard learned counsel for petitioners and Sri B.D. Mandhyan, learned counsel for the respondents.
3. According to the counsel for the petitioners certified copy of the impugned order could not be supplied to the petitioners and therefore same can not be annexed with this writ petition.
4. Petitioners may, if so advised, file an application before respondent No.3 for obtaining the copy of the impugned order. In case any application is given, the copy may be supplied to him within two weeks from the date of production of a certified copy of this order on payment of usual charges.
5. Petitioners' will be at liberty to file a fresh writ petition challenging the order dated 29.6.2006 and also against any other action taken in pursuance of this order.
6. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.