High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Shakeel Ahmad And Another v. Mahendra And Mahendra Financial Service Limited & Ors. - WRIT - C No. 36059 of 2006  RD-AH 13349 (10 August 2006)
Writ Petition No. 36059 of 2006
HON'BLE YATINDRA SINGH, J
HON'BLE RAN VIJAI SINGH, J
1. The petitioner is permitted to implead respondent no. 5.
2. This writ petition is against the action of the police ceasing the vehicle of the petitioner under section 207 of the Motor Vehicle Act.
3. We have heard counsel for the petitioner and standing counsel for the respondents.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file a representation before respondent no. 5. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by the concerned respondent by a speaking order, if possible, within one-month from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order; other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelope along with representation. The concerned respondent after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.