High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Subhawti Devi v. The State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - C No. 44232 of 2006  RD-AH 13799 (19 August 2006)
Hon. Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon. Ran Vijai Singh, J.
1. This is a writ petition for a direction to respondent to give freedom fighter's pension.
2. We have heard learned Counsel for the petitioner and learned Standing counsel for the respondents.
3. Learned counsel for petitioner is permitted to correct the description of respondent no. 1.
4. In the circumstances of the case,the petitioner may file a representation before respondent No.1. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by respondent No.1 by a speaking order, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order, other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelop along with the representation. The respondent No.1 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
5. With these observations, the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.