High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Smt. Amrawati Devi v. Dy. Secretary Home(G.A-2) Govt. Of U.P. Lucknow & Others - WRIT - C No. 28805 of 2002  RD-AH 14071 (22 August 2006)
Hon. Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon. Ran Vijai Singh,J.
1. Counsel for the petitioner is permitted to implead respondent No.8.
2. Heard counsel for the petitioner and Standing Counsel for the respondents.
3. This is a writ petition for direction to respondents to pay Freedom Fighter family pension. According to the petitioner she has filed representation dated 7.7.2000 before respondent No.8 as no order has been passed. The petitioner has filed the present writ petition.
4. In the circumstances of the case it would be appropriate that the petitioner's representation dated 7.7.2000 may be decided by the respondent No.8 by a reasoned order at an early date, and if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of certified copy of this order. The petitioner along with certified copy of this order will also file a copy of their aforesaid representation, other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelop. Respondent No.8 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioners.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.