High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Smt. Kamla Devi @ Shabana Begum v. State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - C No. 44763 of 2006  RD-AH 14711 (29 August 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh,J.
1. We have heard counsel for petitioner and standing counsel.
2. The petitioners have averred in the writ petition that:
They are major and are aged about 25 years and 27 years.
Their marriage has been solemnized on 4.3.2006;and
They are being harassed by the respondents.
3. The petitioners are present in the Court and have reiterated the averments in the writ petition.
4. In view of above, the writ petition is disposed of with the direction that the respondents may not harass the petitioners. In case there is any criminal or civil case then that may be decided in accordance with law.
5. With these observations, the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.