High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Kiran Singh v. State Of U.P. Thru' Secretary (Higher Education) And Others - WRIT - C No. 46161 of 2006  RD-AH 14793 (30 August 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh,J.
1. We have heard counsel for the petitioners and standing counsel for the respondents.
2. Learned counsel for petitioners is permitted to correct the description of the petitioner.
3. According to the petitioner, she has been selected as Anganbari Karyakarti but no appointment letter has yet been given to her.
4. In the circumstances of the case,the petitioner may file a representation before respondent No.6. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by respondent No. 6 by a speaking order, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order, other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelop along with the representation. The respondent No.6 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
5. With these observations, the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.