High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Ankush Verma And Another v. Anil Kumar And Others - WRIT - C No. 48070 of 2006  RD-AH 15075 (1 September 2006)
WP No. 48070 of 2006
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh, J
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh, J
1. We have heard the counsel for the petitioners and standing counsel for the respondents.
2. The petitioners have averred in the writ petition that:
They are major and are aged 23 years and 20 years;
Their marriage has been solemnised on 11.8.2006; and
They are being harassed by the respondents.
3. The petitioners are present in the court and have reiterated the averments in the writ petition.
4. In view of above, the writ petition is disposed of with the direction that the respondents may not harass the petitioners. In case there is any criminal or civil case then that may be decided in accordance with law.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.