High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
College Of Arts, Science And Technology v. State Of U.P. And Others - WRIT - C No. 47783 of 2006  RD-AH 15089 (1 September 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh, J.
1. This is a writ petition against the order dated 28.7.2005 cancelling the sale deed dated 2.5.2003.
2. Heard counsel for the petitioner and standing counsel for the respondents.
3. According to the petitioner, he had purchased a land in dispute through a sale deed dated 2.5.2003 and it was cancelled on 28.7.2005 by respondent no. 2 without giving any notice to the petitioner. Petitioner has already filed an application dated 24.10.2005 before respondent no. 2 to recall this order. As no orders have been passed,the present writ petition has been filed.
4. In the circumstances of the case it would be appropriate that the petitioner's representation dated 24.10.2005 may be decided by the respondent No.2 by a reasoned order at an early date, and if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of certified copy of this order. The petitioner along with certified copy of this order will also file a copy of his representation, other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelop. Respondent No.2 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
5. Parties shall maintain status quo till the disposal of the above representation.
6. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.