High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Smt. Bindumati Rai v. Shiv Kumar Rai And Another - WRIT - C No. 48019 of 2006  RD-AH 15171 (1 September 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh,J.
1. We have heard counsel for the petitioner and standing counsel for the respondents.
2. Counsel for petitioner is permitted to implead respondent no.1.
3. This writ petition has been filed by the petitioner for early hearing of the Suit No. 63 of 1997 pending before respondent no. 1.
4. The suit may be decided expeditiously according to length of pendency of suits pending in that Court.
5. With this observation, the writ petition is finally disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.