High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Zuvaida Khatoon v. Addl. District Magistrate And Others - WRIT - C No. 47933 of 2006  RD-AH 15210 (1 September 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh, J.
1. This is a writ petition against the order dated 1.8.2006 passed by respondent No.1 for eviction of the petitioner from the property in dispute.
2. We have heard learned Counsel for the petitioner and learned Standing counsel and Sri M.A. Siddique for the respondents. Learned counsel for petitioner submits that no opportunity of hearing has been given before passing the impugned order.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file a representation before respondent No.1. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by respondent No. 1 by a speaking order, if possible, within one month from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order, other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelop along with the representation. The respondent No. 1 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. The impugned order dated 1.8.2006 shall be kept in abeyance till the disposal of the petitioner's representation. The respondent No. 1 while passing order will also give an opportunity of hearing to the respondent No. 6.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.