High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
C/M Rajendra Prasad Post Graduate College Thru' Its Secy. v. His Excellency The Chancellor M.J.P.R. University And Others - WRIT - C No. 48069 of 2006  RD-AH 17059 (1 October 2006)
Hon. Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon. Ran Vijai Singh, J.
1. This writ petition has been filed against the order dated 4.3.2006 rejecting the affiliation for B.Ed Courses of the petitioner with the University.
2. We have heard learned Counsel for the petitioner and learned Standing counsel and Sri Neeraj Tripathi and Sri Govind Saran for the respondents.
3. According to the petitioner, the objections mentioned in the impugned order has been removed as such the affiliation should be granted to the petitioner.
4. In the circumstances of the case,the petitioner may file a representation before respondent No.1. In case any such representation is filed, it may be decided by respondent No.1 by a speaking order, if possible, within six weeks from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file certified copy of this order, other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelop along with the representation. The respondent No.1 after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
5. With these observations, the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.