High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Smt. Sudha Devi v. State Of U.P. Thru' Secy. Home & Others - WRIT - C No. 1670 of 2006  RD-AH 1766 (23 January 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J
1. This is a writ petition against the order dated 23.12.2005 suspending the licence of the fair price shop
2. We have heard the counsel for the petitioner and Standing Counsel for the respondents.
3. The counsel for the petitioner submits that prior to suspension of licence no show cause notice was given to the petitioner and this order amounts to final order.
4. In the circumstances of the case , the petitioner may file a representation before the respondent no. 3 within one month. In case the representation is filed it may be decided by the respondent no.3 by a reasoned order at an early date, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of representation . The petitioner will file a certified copy of this order; necessary documents and a duly stamped self addressed envelop alongwith the representation. The concerned authority after taking decision will communicate the same to the petitioner.
5. Till the representation of the petitioner is not decided, the impugned order shall be kept in abeyance.
7. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.