High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Smt. Rekha Nad Another v. State Of U.P. Thru' Home Secry. And Others - WRIT - C No. 57363 of 2006  RD-AH 17800 (16 October 2006)
Hon'ble Yatindra Singh,J.
Hon'ble Ran Vijai Singh,J.
1. We have heard counsel for petitioners and standing counsel.
2. The petitioners have averred that:
They are major and are aged about 20 years and 21 years.
Their marriage has been solemnized on 5.3.2006;and
They are being harassed by the respondents.
They were not married earlier to anyone else.
3. The petitioners are present in the Court and have reiterated the averments in the writ petition.
4. In view of above, the writ petition is disposed of with the direction that the respondents may not harass the petitioners. In case there is any criminal or civil case pending or is filed subsequently, then that may be decided in accordance with law without being influenced by any observations made in this order.
5. With these observations, the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.