High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Case Law Search
Irshad Ali � v. Adhishasi Abhiyanta Ed.D. Mahoba And Another - WRIT - C No. 8934 of 2006  RD-AH 3350 (14 February 2006)
WP 8934 of 2006
HON'BLE YATINDRA SINGH, J
HON'BLE RK RASTOGI, J
1. This writ petition is against the recovery proceeding for payment of electricity dues.
2. We have heard Counsel for the petitioner and the Standing Counsel and Sri W.H.Khan for the respondents.
3. In the circumstances of the case, the petitioner may file a representation before respondent no. 1 within a month. It may be decided by concerned Executive Engineer by a speaking order, if possible, within three months from the date of receipt of the representation. The petitioner will file a certified copy of this order; other necessary documents and a duly stamped self-addressed envelope along with his representation. The concerned Executive Engineer after taking decision on the representation will communicate the same to the petitioner.
4. In case the petitioner deposits 1/3rd of the disputed amount alongwith his representation before respondent no. 1, then the recovery proceeding shall remain in abeyance till disposal of his representation. The amount deposited by the petitioner in pursuance of the interim order may be adjusted while calculating final amount to be deposited.
5. With these observations the writ petition is disposed of.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.