High Court of Kerala
Case Law Search
ALI v. STATE OF KERALA - Bail Appl No. 7049 of 2006  RD-KL 2352 (4 December 2006)
IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAMBail Appl No. 7049 of 2006()
1. ALI, S/O.MAMU,
1. STATE OF KERALA,
2. SUB INSPECTOR OF POLICE,
For Petitioner :SRI.H.BADARUDDIN
For Respondent :PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
The Hon'ble MR. Justice V.RAMKUMAR
O R D E R
V. RAMKUMAR, J.Bail Application No.7049/2006
DATED: DECEMBER 4, 2006
O R D E RIn this Petition filed under Sec. 439 Cr.P.C. the petitioner who is the sole accused in Crime No.599/2006 of Taliparamba Police Station for an offence punishable under Sec.376 I.P.C., seeks his enlargement on bail. The petitioner surrendered before the court on 11.11.2006.
2. I heard the learned counsel for the petitioner and the learned Public Prosecutor.
3. Having regard to the nature of the offence, the duration of judicial custody of the petitioner and the other circumstances of the case etc., I am inclined to grant bail to the petitioner. Accordingly, the petitioner is directed to be released on bail on his executing a bond for Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) with two solvent sureties each for the like amount to the satisfaction of the J.F.C.M., Taliparamba, and subject to the following conditions:-
1. The petitioner shall report before the Investigating Officer between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. on all Wednesdays.
2. The petitioner shall not influence or intimidate the prosecution witnesses nor shall he attempt to tamper Bail A.No.7049/2006 -:2:- with the evidence for the prosecution.
3. The petitioner shall not commit any offence while on bail. If the petitioner commits breach of any of the above conditions, the bail granted to him shall be liable to be cancelled. This application is allowed as above.
Double Click on any word for its dictionary meaning or to get reference material on it.